Come join us for our fourth annual “Klepto” 5k to benefit The Major David Brodeur Memorial Foundation!
Sunday, October 19
Registration starts at noon.
Race starts at 1 PM.
North American Martyrs Rectory
8 Wyoma Dr, Auburn, Massachusetts 01501
Online registration: www.lightboxreg.com/
Online registration has closed, but you can still register at the Auburn Fire Department from 9am – 2pm on Saturday the 18th and starting at noon at the race.
Online preregistration: $25
Race day registration: $30
Kids 10 & under (untimed)
Online preregistration: $10
Race day registration: $12
- Free tee shirts for participants (while supplies last)
- Post Race meal provided by Outback Steakhouse
- Post race beer provided by Wachusett Brewery (21+ with ID)
- Yoga for Runners class pre-race taught by Meghan Rozanski from Back Bay Yoga!
11 am at Auburn Senior Center Gazebo
$10 suggested donation.
All are welcome!
- Worcester Sharks “Finz” visits from 12-1 PM
- Kids event sponsored by Erika Sullivan Realty Group! Games, cotton candy, face painting and MORE!!!
- Mix 104.1 Ice Cream Truck from 1:30-3:30
- New additions this year! RAFFLES! Bring a non perishable item and get one FREE ticket! Tickets just $1!
We are proudly supported by Project New Hope, Inc.
And proudly sponsored by:
Central Massachusetts Podiatry
Webster Five Cents Savings Bank
Molasses Hill Woodworking
O’Connell & O’Connell, P.C. Attorneys at Law
Wachusett Brewing Company
Timothy and Michelle Brown
Dr. Francis DeFalco
AF Toscano Electrical
Stowe and Degon Certified Public Accountants
McGrath Sales Corp
James Monroe Wire & Cable Company
Anytime Fitness, Auburn MA
Arbella Charitable Foundation
Closet and Storage Systems
Southbridge Savings Bank
Central One Federal Credit Union
Old Republic Title Insurance Co.
Builder Systems Inc.